Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Imagine



Today I would love to share a layout I created and titled "Imagine". I love blues and browns together and I love to mix them with texture and distressing to create a "vintage" look as I did here. Enjoy!
  For this layout, I used a lot of techniques to create textures and movement. The background started as a grid lined cardstock. I stamped with watermarking clear stamp and  a fern-like stamp and heat embossed clear. I then used  Distress ink in Vintage Photo with sponge aplicator to bring out the texture. Next, I used Art Anthology's Blocked stencil and texture paste (mixed with Art Anthology Waimea bay Colorations spray) to add another layer of texture. I used a mix of corrugated and Kaisercraft papers cut into circles, G45 papers cut into strips, and chippies from my stash. I used Art Anthology Blue Topaz Gemstone paint to add more color to plain silver paper straws. Prima flowers and mini art stones were also adhered. For a little more of the dark blue to contrast I stamped the same fern-like stamp with a chalk ink. Splatters of white acrylic, Art Anthology Minx in Stargazer and Art Anthology Colorations Sprays in Waimea Bay ,Warm, Indigo, and Timeless were added all around focal. For some glitz I added some bling stones in greens and blues.

Products List:
Art Anthology Colorations Sprays 
Distress ink Vintage photo
clear embossing powder
paper straws
florals, paper scraps, paper straws, and chippies
Bling stones in blues and greens
texture paste
leaf or fern stamp or stencil
Kraft cardstock
corrugate paper
basic tools



I hope you have enjoyed reading my post today and you are inspired to head over to Art Anthology and stock up to create something beautiful! Please remember to share your makes with Art Anthology on our Facebook fan page Here.
Until next time, Thanks for reading!
Jenn


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant piece! Love the layout and the build-up of layers. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, love the layers and texture. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete