Sunday, January 22, 2017

Scrap Close ups!

The following are scrapbook layouts I have recently created and I wanted to share all of the beautiful textures and dimension in these close up images!

This layout "Dream" was created by starting with a plain white 12x12 sheet of cardstock. By adding a combination of pastes and inks with stencils and stamps a beautiful background base was made. Then by adding embellishments and other raised elements , I was able to create this beautiful layout!

Now for the close ups of all the textures and dimensions!!



The next layout I want to share with you is one I created for my daughter and her fiancee. She loves the color combination of red, black, and white!
This layout was also started with a plain white 12X12 sheet of cardstock.
Here are the up close details of self made flowers and other elements of my design.


I hope you have enjoyed my share today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment