Sunday, October 9, 2016

AA DT Announcement

Hey Crafty Friends!! It has been awhile since my last post and I am sorry about that! Unfortunately My grandfather became ill suddenly and I had to travel to help my family with his care.

I am back and ready to get crafting again though!! Today I just want to announce my great news!!

As of October 1st I am now a member of the Art Anthology Dream Team of designers!! I must say that it is an honor!!



Art Anthology is owned by the amazing Stayce DeWid and the products are simply wonderful!
Click on the logo below and get some for yourself!!
Stay tuned for all the fun projects I will be creating throughout my journey with this amazing company!! Also please go take a look at the rest of the teams amazing work by following there blog links below! Much inspiration awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment